2010年12月12日星期日

thoughts for your replica TAG Heuer Kirium watches followers this Spring

My dad was an avid outdoorsman and we often compared hunting (his passion) and climbing stories.Q: Any other thoughts for your replica TAG Heuer Kirium watches followers this Spring?My major goal with my second attempt is to have fun and really enjoy the expedition. Through a number of factors, my first attempt was rift with challenges I didn’t anticipate. I look forward to going back with more experience, teammates I already know, increased strength and fitness, wisdom and full of vim and vigor. I know a tremendous amount of luck, skill, and courage needs to come together for me to stand atop Everest and I’m doing all I can in advance to insure the greatest likelihood of getting to the topbut as usual, I’m trying to hold true to my ultimate goal of learning from each step and not measuring success by the summit.

On my last two climbs, I’ve drawn motivation from my parents. On Pumori, I dedicated my efforts to my mom and her journey of living through breast replica Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph Tachymeter watches cancer and raised funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. On Elbrus, I thought often of my dad and his long battle with prostate cancer and raised money for Prostate Cancer Canada. For my second attempt on Everest, I am looking to my Oma, my grandmother Frida Loeffler, for the power, confidence, and strength to tackle such an enormous challenge again. Oma is turning 92 in September. This past Mother’s Day, I had a wonderful conversation with Oma. I was saying how amazing it was to still have my grandmother and she said, “Whatever comes, comes!”

I said, “Did you ever think you would live to be 91?” She answered, “Oh no, I thought I would be dead at 60 since everyone in my family died early.”I asked, “What do you think the secret of your long life is?” She thought a moment and replied, “I walked replica Tag Heuer Classic Carrera watches everywhere. And I never overeat. I eat my veggies. And have some sweets every now and again. I never hit the bottle much. Though schnapps are a good cure for an upset stomach and take everything as it comes.” This from my Oma who has been declaring to me since I was ten that she was dying, who can still out walk me, and who was famous for carrying heavy cement bags at the age of 70.

没有评论:

发表评论